Director of Digital Marketing
Mid to Senior Level | Full-Time; Salaried | York, PA
Are you passionate about digital marketing? Are you a talented marketer with a knack for creative campaigns?
Do you want to work in a company where you can make a real difference?
Do you thrive on solving problems with innovative solutions?
If so, we want Visual Impact Group to be your new family!
Visual Impact Group is looking for a passionate, efficient Director of Digital Marketing to join our team.
As the Director of Digital Marketing for Visual Impact Group, your primary focus will be on developing and implementing effective marketing strategies for our clients and for VIG.
You will work closely with team members to develop ideas, execute campaigns and plans, and analyze results to continually improve approaches. You will focus on brand-building and delivering results for our clients and for VIG.
We like to have fun doing it too!
Day-to-Day Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Translate marketing and business objectives into a plan, specifying goals, deliverables, timing, and projects.
- Work closely with production team to deliver on website projects and marketing campaigns for our clients.
- Conduct market and keyword research to successfully create sitemaps, craft on-page SEO elements, develop PPC strategy, and deliver what is necessary to meet and exceed project goals.
- Create and implement compelling marketing content.
- Build and implement an engaging social media, content, SEO, and PPC strategy.
- Coordinate customer testimonials.
- Work collaboratively with team members in production, sales, and operations.
A Plus if You Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related business field, or equivalent experience.
- Deep and demonstratable knowledge of SEO and SEM.
- Proven track record of success in managing agencies and overseeing and implementing various digital marketing campaigns.
- Well-versed in SEO methodologies and best practices.
- Experience and familiarity with a variety of marketing tools, including keyword research and email marketing (SEMrush, Moz, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc.).
- Understanding of sales and business processes.
- Understanding of and experience with the web development lifecycle.
- Previous development firm/agency experience.
- Understanding of the principles of web design and UX/UI.
- Strong time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others.
- Enjoys solving problems and staying up-to-date with industry changes.
- Customer-centric mentality.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and focused on delivering quality.
About Visual Impact Group
Visual Impact was founded in 1996. We are a private, full services interactive agency with a successful track record of creating exceptional user experiences. Our expertise lies in strategy, design, information architecture, content and all existing and emerging technologies. We’ve created successful interactive experiences for public and private companies on a global, national, and local level.
Visual Impact Group was founded on the idea that relationships are the key to success. This belief is an essential part of who we are and a significant reason we’re able to maintain many long-term client relationships. There is no better testament to this than having over 80% of our clients come back to us for additional work. Simply put: We’re here for our clients.
Ready to Join Our VIG Family?
Did we just finish describing you? Well, we’d love to set up some time to talk with you!
Submit your résumé below!