.Net Web Developer
Mid to Senior Level | Full-Time; Salaried | York, PA
Are you passionate about programming? Are you talented with code?
Do you want to work in an environment where you can make a real difference?
Do you thrive on learning new technologies and coming up with innovative solutions?
If so, we want Visual Impact Group to be your new family!
Visual Impact Group is looking for a passionate, efficient .Net Web Developer who loves to code, learn new technologies, and solve problems with innovative solutions.
As a .Net Developer for Visual Impact Group, your primary focus will be to manage, maintain, and update existing software systems as well as create new software applications. You’ll be digging into a few legacy systems to bring them up-to-date and you’ll have opportunities to create new solutions to solve problems and improve processes.
You will work closely with the rest of the production team as well as account executives to develop solutions that make a real difference for us and our clients.
We like to have some fun while doing it too!
Day-to-Day Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Design, code, and perform unit and system level testing on applications.
- Maintain and enhance existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Discover, learn, and develop skills in new technologies.
- Create technical specficiations and test plans.
- Maintain open communication with other members of the team and be able to communicate with both management and key client contacts on solutions.
A Plus if You Have:
- A Bachelor’s Degreee or higher in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in a development firm/agency background.
- 3-5+ years of experience in C#, ASP.NET, .NET Framework, Visual Studio, SQL Server, and Windows Server.
- Experience and comfort with object-oriented design.
- Ability to work well individually and on a team.
- Proven track record of being able to handle high concurrency of projects and a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in developing custom web applications.
- Demonstrated ability to take a product through the entire lifcycle – analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation, and support.
- Strong time management skills to meet deadlines consistently.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Takes direction well, but is also able to make decisions and take intiative.
- Desire to stay up-to-date on the latest web technologies.
- Enjoys solving problems and providing innovative solutions.
- Customer-centric mentality.
- Detail-oriented and focused on quality.
About Visual Impact Group
Visual Impact was founded in 1996. We are a private, full services interactive agency with a successful track record of creating exceptional user experiences. Our expertise lies in strategy, design, information architecture, content and all existing and emerging technologies. We’ve created successful interactive experiences for public and private companies on a global, national, and local level.
Visual Impact Group was founded on the idea that relationships are the key to success. This belief is an essential part of who we are and a significant reason we’re able to maintain many long-term client relationships. There is no better testament to this than having over 80% of our clients come back to us for additional work. Simply put: We’re here for our clients.
Ready to Join Our VIG Family?
So, did we describe you? If so, we’d love to set up a time to talk to you!
Submit your résumé below.