Mid to Senior Level | Full-Time; Salaried | York, PA
Are you passionate about creating eye-catching designs? Do you have a knack and talent for good layout and design concepts?
Can you bring a concept to life with innovative ideas and elements?
Are you looking to work in an environment where your work makes a real difference?
If so, we want you to be part of the Visual Impact Group family!
Visual Impact Group is looking for a passionate, efficient Graphic Designer to add to our team.
As a Graphic Designer at Visual Impact Group, your primary focus will be putting your design efforts to use to deliver on projects.
You will work closely with other members of the production team to complete website projects, marketing campaigns, and more. We’re looking for a multifaceted designer who can deliver on websites as well as print work.
We like to have fun doing it too!
Day-to-Day Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize and execute creative elements to support and complete project goals.
- Create website designs, designs for digital marketing (social media, blog, email, PPC, etc.), and designs for print collateral (books, magazines, fliers, direct mail, print ads, etc.).
- Communicate and coordinate with other team members to come up with big ideas and deliver.
- Come up with original work based on client needs and project goals.
- Monitor design projects through all phases of production.
- Assist on marketing, web, and print projects as appropriate.
A Plus if You Have:
- A degree in Graphic Design or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in a development firm/agency.
- Strong graphic design, illustration, information design, and interaction design skills.
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite applications (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite (Word and PowerPoint in particular).
- Experience designing for web- and mobile-based products.
- Portfolio demonstrating design capabilities in both digital and print (websites, emails, social media graphics, print collateral, books, magazines, etc.).
- WordPress experience, including basic HTML and CSS.
- Understanding of the web development lifecycle as well as the printing process.
- Photography and videography skills are a bonus.
- Strong time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and focused on quality.
- Self-motivated and dependable with a strong work ethic.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Desire to keep learning and stay up-to-date with new technologies.
- Customer-centric mentality.
About Visual Impact Group
Visual Impact was founded in 1996. We are a private, full services interactive agency with a successful track record of creating exceptional user experiences. Our expertise lies in strategy, design, information architecture, content and all existing and emerging technologies. We’ve created successful interactive experiences for public and private companies on a global, national, and local level.
Visual Impact Group was founded on the idea that relationships are the key to success. This belief is an essential part of who we are and a significant reason we’re able to maintain many long-term client relationships. There is no better testament to this than having over 80% of our clients come back to us for additional work. Simply put: We’re here for our clients.
Ready to Join Our VIG Family?
Does it sound like we’re describing you? Well, we’d love to set up a time to chat!
Submit your résumé below.