Mid to Senior Level | Full-Time; Salaried | York, PA
Are you a problem solver? How about organized?
Do you thrive on bringing a project from start to finish successfully?
Can you motivate a team to deliver on deadlines and exceed expectations on quality?
If so, we want you to be a part of the Visual Impact Group family!
As a project manager for Visual Impact Group, your primary focus will be to manage the delivery of smaller to large-scale website design/development and marketing projects.
You will work closely with account executives, business development specialists, and the production team to create, implement, and manage projects to ensure deadlines are met and deliverables are completed to our standards of quality and received by the client on time.
We like to have some fun while doing it too!
Day-to-Day Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Developing and managing project plans and schedules and working with production team to execute.
- Maintain active involvement in all projects to monitor day-to-day activities and ensure work is progressing according to project schedule.
- Manage all aspects of a project, including schedules, budgets, assets, and overall organization to ensure they are communicated properly, understood, and completed on schedule.
- Plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources across projects and communicate these to the production team.
- Actively engage with and monitor project progress in order to identify any potential problems and provide proactive solutions.
- Document project status and communicate statuses to management and production team on a regular basis.
A Plus if You Have:
- Experience and a proven track record of success in managing teams in an agency setting
- Demonstrated ability to understand and document project requirements, manage schedules, and meet deliverables.
- Experience with the design and development process for websites, web applications, and digital marketing campaigns.
- Understanding and experience with time tracking, bug tracking, and project management software.
- Ability to motivate, relate to, and interact with all personality types.
- Experience with and understanding of aligning client, project, and business goals.
- Excellent organizational and communications skills.
- Detail-oriented and focused.
- Customer-centric mentality.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Self-motivated with the ability to also motivate others.
- Enjoys solving problems and improving processes.
About Visual Impact Group
Visual Impact was founded in 1996. We are a private, full services interactive agency with a successful track record of creating exceptional user experiences. Our expertise lies in strategy, design, information architecture, content and all existing and emerging technologies. We’ve created successful interactive experiences for public and private companies on a global, national, and local level.
Visual Impact Group was founded on the idea that relationships are the key to success. This belief is an essential part of who we are and a significant reason we’re able to maintain many long-term client relationships. There is no better testament to this than having over 80% of our clients come back to us for additional work. Simply put: We’re here for our clients.
Ready to Join Our VIG Family?
Did our description fit you to a “T”? Well, we’d love to set up time to chat!
Submit your résumé below!