Search Marketing Specialist
Junior to Senior Level | Full-Time; Salaried | York, PA
Are you passionate? How about smart? What about exceptionally talented?
Do you want to work in a company where you can make a real difference, not just clock-in and clock-out in a mundane race just to get to the end of the week?
Can you challenge the status quo and conventional thinking with new, radically innovative ideas?
If so, we want Visual Impact to be your new home!
As a Search Marketing Specialist at Visual Impact, your primary focus will be planning, implementing, organizing, and managing organic and paid search strategies for a wide range of clients. You will work closely with our clients, strategists and production teams, to develop unique campaigns for a variety of client needs….
We like to have fun doing it too!
Things we’d like you to have:
- A desire to continue to learn.
- Confidence, tempered with humility.
- Team-oriented mentality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem solving mentality.
- Comfort level of leading meetings with clients.
- Ability to work within defined timelines based on project milestones.
- Experience and understanding of working in both Google and Bing search arenas.
Day-to-Day Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Conduct keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns and SEO projects.
- Analyze websites and document changes required for SEO.
- Monitor, on an on-going basis, clients’ SEO results and manage projects to ensure continued growth of rankings.
- Provide ongoing support of all SEO initiatives including reporting, analysis and optimization recommendations.
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
- Utilize bid management tools and data modeling to maximize the effectiveness of PPC campaigns
- Monitoring of campaign results, analyze key metrics, and optimize click-through and conversion rates.
- Optimize landing pages for search engine quality score.
- Assist in ensuring project stays within scope.
Experience to be Successful:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of search engine optimization and pay-per click experience.
- Must have knowledge of Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Experience with SEO tools (Screaming Frog, SEM Rush, Moz, etc.).
- Basic web & email development experience experience a plus.
- WordPress, Joomla and Drupal experience a plus.
- Ability to perform research, analyze websites, document changes and make decisions regarding optizmation approach.
- Strong oral and written communcation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Comfortable interacting with C-level executives.
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem solving skills.
- Sales experience not required but a plus.
- Experience blogging and writing a plus.
- Strong time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others.
- Enjoys solving problems and staying up-to-date with industry changes.
- Customer-centric mentality.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and focused on delivering quality.
- Positive attitude and a desire to continue learning.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
About Visual Impact Group
Visual Impact was founded in 1996. We are a private, full services interactive agency with a successful track record of creating exceptional user experiences. Our expertise lies in strategy, design, information architecture, content and all existing and emerging technologies. We’ve created successful interactive experiences for public and private companies on a global, national, and local level.
Visual Impact Group was founded on the idea that relationships are the key to success. This belief is an essential part of who we are and a significant reason we’re able to maintain many long-term client relationships. There is no better testament to this than having over 80% of our clients come back to us for additional work. Simply put: We’re here for our clients.
Ready to Join Our VIG Family?
Did we just finish describing you? Well, we’d love to set up some time to talk with you!
Submit your résumé below!