Business Development Specialist
Mid to Senior Level | Full-Time; Salaried | York, PA
Are you passionate about business?
Do you have a knack for identifying new business opportunities?
Are you self-motivated with a talent for sales and customer service?
If so, we want you to be part of the Visual Impact Group family!
As a Business Development Specialist at Visual Impact Group, your primary focus will be identifying and developing new business opportunities as well as opportunities within existing accounts.
You will work closely with our production teams to develop and implement strategies to achieve client objectives and continue building a successful, long-term partnership between clients and Visual Impact Group.
We like to have some fun while doing it too!
Day-to-Day Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Identify key accounts and decision makers and develop relationships leading to new business.
- Identify business opportunities through individual outreach in addition to agency-driven marketing programs, initiate and cultivate relationship with key contacts to develop sales opportunities.
- Manage every stage of the sales cycle for your opportunities from prospecting to closing.
- Take the lead in managing the relationship with clients to grow current and future opportunities.
- Identify needs clients may not recognize and ensure solutions implemented are linked to objectives and future needs.
- Contribute industry knowledge and experiences with both gained and lost opportunities to the agency’s overall marketing strategy.
- Reassess target markets and partner with production team to identify new opportunities within existing accounts.
- Maintain open communication with other members of the team regarding the client account, particularly any issues that may affect quality of service or client satisfaction.
A Plus if You Have:
- A proven track record of success in growing new business.
- Experience in a client services organization.
- Ability to interact with all levels of clients, from the CEO to administrative support staff, including all personality types and a wide variety of industries.
- Proven success in effectively setting and managing client expectations.
- Experience with and understanding of aligning client goals and business goals.
- Demonstrated experience with and understanding of digital marketing.
- Strong presentation, verbal, and written skills
- Ability to create strong relationships.
- Analytical skills.
- Customer-centric mentality.
- Organized with an attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Strong problem solving skills.
About Visual Impact Group
Visual Impact was founded in 1996. We are a private, full services interactive agency with a successful track record of creating exceptional user experiences. Our expertise lies in strategy, design, information architecture, content and all existing and emerging technologies. We’ve created successful interactive experiences for public and private companies on a global, national, and local level.
Visual Impact Group was founded on the idea that relationships are the key to success. This belief is an essential part of who we are and a significant reason we’re able to maintain many long-term client relationships. There is no better testament to this than having over 80% of our clients come back to us for additional work. Simply put: We’re here for our clients.
Ready to Join Our VIG Family?
Did we describe you? We’d love to set up a time to talk with you!
Submit your résumé below